Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2007

update...

things are moving along...slowly of course but getting there.

The land purchase is with the conveyancers at the moment...all our documents have been signed.

The build contract has been signed...the extras put in...and the price re-agreed....so its all off for council approval next week...Yay!!

We have a set of plans..... our very own house plans....

The house adjoining our rear boundary is looking like a real house now...and we will apparently be approached soon about our rear fence going up...such a tiny thing...but exciting.
I came across this piccie tonight.... Mmmmm...love it.

(images from house beautiful magazine)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Mardi,
Thanks for the link and it works fine.It will be great to watch as it all comes together. Have fun.
Luv Donna

Anonymous said...

Thought I check this link and wowo...look house excitement....woohoo! I love those colours too Mardi. Might have to point them out to DH as I wanted to do our lounge in "green" tones and just couldn't find the right colour.
I'm loving reading through this and your obvious excitement.
Enjoy. You deserve every minute.
Oh and by the way...where I work we laminate house plans all the time. If you think you might like to have yours laminated perhaps see if you can get your plans in .pdf and email it to me at work. I can print them off at any size like A1, AO and I can laminate them and post them back ;)
Let me know
Tammy X