Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

Mmmm...

...it would seem my little change of the plan...has put us further behind than I first thought.

Ian spoke with Pat yesterday..... and unfortunately our house will now be delayed for a little while longer.... bricklayers are in short supply....and if I hadn't changed the plan...it would have been being bricked about now as our bricks are ready.....but because we changed the plan we missed the bricklayer time slot.... and so now go further down the list....

I can understand this totally....and I'm glad I changed the plan....BUT I'm still disappointed that I didn't change them earlier so that we could have now been seeing bricks go up...

...but it WILL happen.... so back to being patient...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh bummer :(
Never mind. but like you said it's better to have changed your plans than not at all. I mean you are getting a few more feet added to your scraproom aren't you? Now that is most important LOL!
xTammy