Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

...and then tonight....

..we have the beginnings of walls!!
We have a main bedroom.... en suite...walk in robe...Brionys room....bathroom and toilet...to be exact! Briony is standing in her room here.... she is slightly peeved that her wardrobe is small...and already made the announcement she is having Brents room when he moves out....lol
(and we aren't even IN yet!)

This is a side view...

...and a view form the front....
I cant wait to see how much more they get done tomorrow....

3 comments:

Janelle Wind said...

WOWEE Mardi - how exciting!!! I love seeing all the progress shots and now I know you have this blog, I will be closely following your progress. I can't wait to see what they do next.
x Janelle

Donna said...

cant wait to watch the progress - how exciting Luv us

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.